About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where Has The Time Gone?



I am pretty emotional these days as my babies are growing up way too fast. You see, my oldest is turning 5 in just 2 weeks... that means kindergarten! Are you kidding me? Kindergarten already! My mom always said that time goes even faster once kids start school. I can't imagine it going any faster than these last 5 years have gone! I told Katelyn that I was going to have her repeat the age of 4 on her next birthday. She said, "Don't worry mommy, I'll still love you when I'm big." Then there is my baby, my baby Kennedy! She will be 2 next month! Okay, now I am all weepy and teary-eyed. I can't stand it. These are the best days of my life and they are zooming by. I know they are still young, but my goodness, 2 and 5 already! I love the snuggles, cuddles, hugs, and that I am their best friend. I love waking up in the morning with two little girls squished right in between Kevin and me. I love bedtime stories, giggles, and silly games. I love tea parties and dress-up. I love these little girls.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Yay for starting a blog! I'm glad I get to be the first to leave a comment!

Anonymous said...

Jack, I am proud of you! I agree, the time goes too fast!! That is funny that you hated Barbie...I LOVED her! Your College Roomie, Tara

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere... watch out world the Nels girls are blogging now!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I didn't know It was that easy to start a blog. Can you post lots of pictures? I wanted to create a famly web site but never got to it. Good for you

duane