About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Big One of '08 (and Kennedy's 2nd Birthday)

They said the big storm was coming, the one we would be talking about for years to come. We even had a blizzard warning for 24 hours. It was quite a snowstorm. I don't know if it is one that we'll be talking about in years to come, but it was wonderful! I've heard it was the 2nd biggest snowstorm this area has ever had. Somewhere around 15-16 inches were dumped on us over a 24 hour period. It was beautiful! The pictures do not do it justice because these pictures were taken after the two sunny days that followed the storm. So, much of the snow had melted. Anyway, this is how we spent Kennedy's 2nd birthday...building snowmen together. Who would have thought that we would have this much snow for a March 10th birthday? I do recall that there was snow on the ground the day we brought Kennedy home from the hospital, so very nostalgic for me.
Happy Birthday my baby! I hope you had a great day!


No comments: