About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reagan Alyssa

Reagan is my niece. She is 2 years, 8 months old. She and Kennedy are only 4 months apart and are the best of friends. My sister hasn't been able to get any pictures of Reagan because she will not cooperate for a professional photographer and she runs away from my sister whenever Tiffany has the camera out. So, I had Tiffany bring Reagan over to run around our yard while I snapped some pictures of her. We can't have this little girl grow up and wonder why there aren't many pictures of her, even though Tiffany has tried and tried to get them. (Tiffany was the same way as a child and took it quite personally that my parents had substantially fewer pictures of her than the rest of us kids).

So, without further ado, here's Reagan...



How sweet is this next one...I love how she is holding her little dress.


Would you look at those curls! Blond ringlets galore!


I love this next picture because it is totally Reagan! She is always on the run. She is such an active child who is next to impossible to keep up with... let alone photograph!



Sleepy eyes...I think she has had enough for one day!


Thanks for the pictures Reagan. We love you sweetie!

No comments: