About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some of The Girls' Saying That I Don't Want to Forget

Kennedy - Poogah







Kennedy - Daddy, eat...cancakes and waffles. Me weawwy weawwy hungwy







Katelyn - Ch-ch-chia! - said this as she was going around to us while riding on a carnival ride at Woodland lights 2008. She loves infomercials, but we had never heard her mention the chia pet before. She has been very excited about some current infomercial items bendaroos and snuggly (a blanket that wraps your whole body...and guess what she tells us...you get two for the price of one!
Katelyn - may i please be mc-cused? octurnal/nocturnal hannah ontana

No comments: