About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Family Photo Session with Erin Cobb

We had the most amazing outdoor photo session with Erin Cobb today. Erin is a good friend of my good friend Samantha. She used to teach kindergarten here in Ohio before moving to Colorado. Once in Colorado, she gave up teaching when she and her husband started a family. Eventually, she started her own photography business. I have met Erin a couple of times and was even at her house once when she lived in Colorado. I feel like I know her because of how close she and Samantha are and I because I follow her blog. She now lives in Alabama and has a booming photography business. When I found out that she was coming to Dayton and taking on a couple of appointments, I e-mailed her right away! I was very excited to actually get an appointment. Let me tell you, an outdoor family photo shoot is so much fun! Erin totally captured the essence of who our family is and the personalities of our little girls.
Look at the amazing work this girl does...



































































No comments: