About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Innocence of Childhood

I absolutely love listening to the girls play outside with their friends. There is so much laughter and joy...not a care in the world.

The girls love to run around the backyard trying to catch a bunny. It is absolutely adorable watching them with their butterfly net. they are the best of friends and really think they are going to catch a bunny one of these days.
Sometimes I wonder if this is really my life...we are truly blessed.

I realize that these first two pictures are out of focus, but they capture the joy I am totally talking about...






Not a care in the world...barefoot, no helmet, chocolate on her face, outside in just her panties...no worries!






Having fun together...











No comments: