About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kevin's Going Away Party

My younger brother, Kevin, has always talked about moving away; and now he is! He is moving to Patrick's Air Force Base in Florida. He will be living right on the beach! Now, don't ask me what he does for the government, because I have no idea...Top Secret stuff you know! All I know is that he works in intelligence and he travels a lot.

We are all pretty excited for him. Our entire extended family got together to wish him well. Those in attendance were: Mom, Dad, Me, Kevin, Katelyn, Kennedy, Mindy, Tom, Joe, Emily, Ethan, Tiffany, Bobby, Caleigh, Reagan, Grandma, Gene, Pam, Hank, Paula, Brandi, Keith, Hannah, Leah, Brooke, Jason, Brent, Jessica, Judy, Brad, Jeannette, Steve, Cody, and Cassie. It was so great to have everyone together!

Here are some pictures from his family going away party, from his "friends and coworkers" going away party, and from MOVING DAY...

























The Jack Family


Kevin's former coworker, Jean, hosted a party for him too...











Moving Day...











So long little house...


No comments: