About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

We Have Butterflies!



The Easter Bunny brought a butterfly house and a coupon for 5 live caterpillars. We watched the caterpillars grow and build their chrysalis. Today, 4 of the 5 emerged! The last one should emerge tomorrow, he formed his chrysalis 1 day later than the rest.


It was such a neat experience for the girls to observe the entire process. We will be releasing our butterflies sometime this week, after the girls have had a few days to enjoy the butterflies that they raised:)


Include pictures or video of release

No comments: