About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Yep, This Sums It Up



This picture completely sums up who our little Kennedy is at 3 years old...

...a purse, pretty dress-up shoes, and babies.



Here is a close up of so you can see the purse and shoes better...


When I went to wake Kennedy up from her nap today, she was all tucked in with her favorite things (which I had no idea she had put in bed with her). All that is missing is the make-up you can't see on her face that she had to put on before gymnastics this morning. And I promise, the number three on her back was purely a coincidence...not a staged picture. These are Kennedy's favorite things...she is a girly girl for sure!


No comments: