About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Golf

Katelyn has taken golf lessons once a week all summer long at the golf course that we belong to. Kevin's mom, who is an incredibly good golfer, is thrilled! She bought Katelyn and Kennedy these clubs this past Christmas (it is their 2nd official set already).



concentrating on making the putt...


made it!


Katelyn even has her very own member tag so she can leave her bag at the club. It won't be too long and she'll be ready for her very own locker there too!



Include pictures from August of her and Kenny in the house in their pink golf attire

No comments: