About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Little Miss Photogenic

You know how there are just some people who are photogenic? Well, that is Kennedy in our family...the girl is incapable of taking a bad picture. She can be crying, pouting, throwing a fit, or hamming it up, and she always looks great! My youngest sister, Tiffany, is the same way.

Here are a few of my most recent faves of my littlest girl doing what she does best...looking absolutely adorable!