About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fun

This fall, we have had some of the most beautiful fall colors...so rich and vibrant! So, I decided to take the girls out for a little fun playing in the leaves. We found a great area just down the street at Katelyn's school. These are the kind of picture Kevin and I will cherish for years to come...just our little girls having some innocent, childhood fun!
I love this first picture even though Kennedy's face is out of focus. I wish they were both in focus, but I just had to keep it nonetheless...

A little sisterly tickling...

Building the leaf pile...

The first big jumps into the leaves...


Kennedy...


Katelyn...

Alright girls, get some leaves, wait just a minute...

Now, let's have some fun...



And fun we had! Thanks babies for the memories!

No comments: