About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Flip Into Fall - Katelyn's 1st Competitive Gymnastics Meet

Katelyn placed in all 4 events as well as all around. Her best event was beam - she placed 3rd and got to stand up on the podium. Beam was always my best event as well. Her floor routine was the best I have ever seen her do it. Look at the look on her face and the joy in her eyes as she admires the trophy she was just handed for placing on all-around. I was so proud of Katelyn for cheering for her friends, even those who placed higher than her. She was genuinely happy for them...sure makes a mama proud to see the sportmanship and friendship that she exhibits for her friends. Scores and team score

No comments: