About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Campout with the Cousins

We had all of the cousins over Friday night...7 kids ages 8 years old down to 4 months old. Kennedy had her heart set on a pinata...so a pinata we had! The kids always get into the dress up clothes, as evidenced in the pinata pictures below.

We also turned the evening into a camp out with 4 of the kids. Of course, it happened to be the hottest day of the summer, and the evening brought little relief. Needless to say, we didn't end up sleeping in the tent. We gave it a good try, but abandoned the tent around 1:00am for the nice, cool, air-conditioned house. We had a lot of fun and all of the kids were beautifully behaved!

Here is a glimpse into some of the fun we had...

No comments: