About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Then and Now

Sisters...then...now...forever!


These next pictures were taken at our golf course in May of 2007.
Katelyn was 4 and Kennedy was 14 months old.


Look at those cheeks...ooh I could just eat her up!











Same girls...same location... one year later...May 2008
Katelyn is now 5 (and missing her 1st tooth) and Kennedy is 2!





She is growing up so fast...doesn't even resemble a baby,toddler, or preschooler anymore!
She sure is a beautiful little girl with a fun-loving and crazy sense of humor.















The fun and innocence of childhood...
barefeet in the grass...
and the love of sisters!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

When did you let them grow up so much??? They are such beautiful girls!