About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whoo-Hoo...It's Summer Break!

Oh yeah...summer vacation! I just had to post a picture of the best first grade class I have ever had! There are always so many great kids in my classes, but this class was different. They were so self-motivated and had a thirst for learning. They have grown and learned so much. We truly were a family and I do love these kids! They will always hold a special place in my heart as I am pretty sure they will always be my favorite class. Thanks for a great year kiddos!

No comments: