About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there,
especially my Dad, my FIL,
and my Husband.
Kevin,
The girls and I are blessed by you every day. I never knew I could feel as connected to another person as I feel to you. You are a wonderful father... husband... friend... man! You are my best friend and the girls' best friend. You are simply amazing!
We adore you!

No comments: