About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Kennedy's Gymnastics

Kennedy loves gymnastics! I was planning on taking a break during the summer and starting her back up again in the fall, but she just enjoys it so much. So, we are staying enrolled through the summer. She is doing excellent on her skills. She listens to the teacher and follows instructions beautifully! Although she is only 2 years and 3 months, the teacher said that I might want to move her up to the three year old class already! The three year old class is a 45-minute independent class without a parent, so it will be a big step for Kennedy, but I think she is ready. Here she is in all her cuteness...






Katelyn continues to do quite well with her gymnastics skills too. Katelyn's teacher moved her up to Level 2 Training Team this week as well. She had just started Level 1 Training Team this past Christmas break, so she is progressing quickly. In another year or so, we will be heading off to meets to watch little Katelyn compete. I am very proud of both of my little gymnasts!

No comments: