About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kennedy's Broken Collarbone...Part II

Since Kennedy only has use of one of her arms these days, it is hard for her to find things that she can do. She desperately wants to swing, go down the slide, play at the park, and go to gymnastics. Obviously, all of these things are off limits until her collarbone is healed. Well, when entertainment options are limited, you do what you can to have a little fun...

We found out today that Kennedy needs to wear her sling for another 3 weeks! We were originally told that she only needed it for 10 days. With 3 additional weeks, that makes almost 5 weeks in all! Here is the worst part, she cannot go back to gymnastics for another 6 weeks...Oct. 25. She doesn't know about gymnastics yet, but she is going to be completely devastated. She cried and moped around the house last Thursday when she had to miss her gymnastics class.

No comments: