About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My School Girl

I bought this outfit for Katelyn's 1st day of kindergarten. But, it was way too hot to put the entire ensemble together back in September. Now that the weather has cooled down a bit, I couldn't wait to put my girl in this adorable "school girl" outfit. I thought I would have to work on convincing her to wear the knee socks, but she loved them! No convincing needed, she was on board right from the start. She also wore black Mary Jane shoes. They were the perfect compliment to finish off this outfit.
The shirt says, "C is for Cute"...
I think she is the epitome of cuteness!
(if I do say so myself : ))

No comments: