About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Dresses 2008

The Jack family has a tradition of always dressing the cousins alike for the holidays. Here they are in their 2008 Christmas outfits...

Emily - 2, Kennedy - 2, Ethan - 5 Months, Nana, Papa, Reagan - 3
Caleigh - 6, and Katelyn - 5


For those of you who know my brother and sisters, you may be wondering who each of the kids belong to. Well, Katelyn and Kennedy belong to Kevin and me. My brother, Kevin, does not have any children yet. Mindy and Tom have Emily and Ethan. Tiffany and her fiance Bobby have Reagan and Caleigh.

I thought these next two pictures were just candid and cute. They were the last pictures we took before dinner. Emily had already had enough and decided not to be in this picture. Ethan was trying to wiggle out of Katelyn's arms.




We had such a wonderful Christmas being together. We are a family that is truly blessed.

No comments: