About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

In Memory of our Beloved Gunther

Gunther...Kevin's beloved dog for 15 1/2 years
Gunther...Kevin's best friend since college (besides me of course)
Gunther...the spastic dog who jumped 15 feet off a bridge at Cornell and nearly gave Kevin a heart attack
Gunther...a spirited black lab who was always gentle and kind with children
Gunther...Katelyn's dog for 5 1/2 years
Gunther...Kennedy's dog for 2 1/2 years
Gunther...my first (and possibly only) pet
Gunther...the dog that could bark for hours on end just to show me how mad he was that Kevin wasn't home
Gunther...the ferocious looking dog that Michael had to hold back so he wouldn't knock me over the first time I went to Kevin's parents' house
Gunther...the wet dog who intruded on our anniversary canoe trip and drove Kevin and me crazy
Gunther...the dog who helped Kevin and his dad sell Christmas trees for so many years
Gunther...the dog who was so dearly loved
Gunther...the dog who was always happy to see you
Gunther...an important member of our family that we miss terribly
Gunther...a special dog that will always be remembered and loved
Gunther...the dog who will rest eternally at his favorite place on earth...the farm













Gunther...our beloved dog

No comments: