About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brunch with Santa

Here are some fun pictures from the annual Santa Brunch at CCN.


All four of us


Santa visited us at our table



Time to decorate some yummy cupcakes







Of course, the girls had a chance to sit on Santa's lap



Santa gave the girls little stockings filled with candy



Singing Jingle Bells with Santa - and jingling Santa's real bell





We had a family photo taken of the four of us along with Gre, Papoo, and Santa. But, the club took the picture with their camera instead of ours. I am hoping to get a copy of that picture since it showed all six of us together with Santa.

The girls also enjoyed face painting, balloon artists, crafts, and a huge bouncer to jump in.
It was a great afternoon of family fun!

No comments: