About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Nels Clan

Whenever the Nels family gets together, Uncle Al takes a family pic of the whole gang. The Nels family keeps growing as more of the "grand kids" marry and have kiddos of their own.

This first picture was taken in July 2007 at Kevin's grandparents' birthday party.



Here we all are again on Grandma and Grandpa's 69th wedding anniversary (2008).



Look how spry grandpa is. His is 96 in this picture. He and grandma have the same birthday, but grandma is 7 years younger.



I can only hope to have skin that looks this great when I am 96!

No comments: