About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthday Bowling Fun

We always let the girls pick where they would like to go for dinner for their actual mid-week birthday since their birthday parties are on the weekends. Well, Kennedy had her heart set on bowling this year. I don't know what on earth made her think of bowling. She went bowling twice when she was 1, but that's it!

At first I didn't think we could do the bowling thing because we needed a place for dinner. But then I remembered that yes, bowling alleys do have food. So, we had an evening of pizza and bowling for Kennedy's 3rd birthday.











Kennedy's ball would roll about as slowly as one could imagine. Kevin, Katelyn, and I couldn't help but laugh every time it was Kennedy's turn because it was hysterically funny to watch her bowl move ever so slowly...but it usually made it to the pins.



Here she is watching her ball so intently while the rest of us were off to the side laughing.


No comments: