About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter...
a special day to remember all that Jesus' love for each one of us and to celebrate that
He is risen...He is risen indeed...hallelujah!

We celebrated Easter by attending Good Friday service. It is always one of my favorite services of the year. I know that sounds strange considering that it is such a dark, solemn, and sad service. I love the deep emotion the service evokes and the compassion and love I feel for what Jesus endured for me.

On Saturday, we had an Easter egg hunt at church...it is an annual tradition. On Sunday morning, the girls were very excited that the Easter Bunny had visited our house. They had an Easter egg hunt throughout the house. Then, Kevin took the girls to Emmanuel's pancake breakfast while I showered and got myself ready. We met up at church and all attended Easter morning service together... along with Kevin's parents, my parents, Mindy, Tom, Ethan, Emily, Tiffany, Bobby, Caleigh, Reagan, and "Uncle Joe...Tom's brother. After church, we had a wonderful Easter brunch with the entire Nels clan. To finish this glorious day, the entire Jack family (all the Jack's that were at church along with my brother, Kevin) met at Mindy and Tom's house for Easter dinner and one more egg hunt.

Well, we have done it again. My mom managed to find matching Easter dresses for all of the girls. Check out these cutie-pies!



Attention spans are going...going...


Gone!


Hey, Emily decided to join in the fun for this picture.


No comments: