About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Soccer

Katelyn and Kennedy are playing soccer this spring. Coincidentally, both of the girls' team colors are red. My girls really like to choose their jersey number based on their current age, so Katelyn is number 6 and Kennedy is number 3. Katelyn has always chosen her number this way...and of course, if Katelyn does it, Kennedy wants to do it too!











Comparing battle wounds...


feeling pretty good about today's game...


Kennedy and her best friend/cousin, Reagan, are on the same team. Kennedy and Reagan love being together, but they do much more dancing, hand holding, and playing Ring-Around the Rosie than any actual soccer playing... what do you expect, they are only three years old!








Taking a much needed water break. I am sure all of that playing around and laughing works up quite a thirst!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey - Do you ever sleep? Teaching, dancing, running, blogging! You amaze! This is so awesome! The girls are getting so big!! Love ya', Tara

Joey said...

OH, Tara, thanks for the the encouragement...love you and miss you too!