About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kennedy at 3


seeping booty



big grrr (big girl)



animated with her body when talking



Drama Queen



Well, if you don't, then,... - big threats!



Lies, oh the girl lies




Giggle box...with an infectious giggle


I'm not a yucky girl...I'm a yucky (lucky) girl!


Post a picture of her on her two-wheeled bike with training wheels - one with panties and one fully dressed. And pics from July 2009

No comments: