About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bubbles!

Katelyn and Kennedy just love bubble baths! I think there is something magical about a great big tub full of bubbles. I know it was always a special treat for me when I was a little girl too. I do have to admit that I do love the occasional bubble bath even now that I am all grown up...just so relaxing!




Oh yes, Kennedy also enjoys drinking from the
faucet like it is a drinking fountain...


I sure do love to hear these two girls giggling and having fun!

No comments: