About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Garden Update

Our garden is growing and thriving! I am so excited to watch our little veggies grow. I marvel in amazement at how awesome it is to watch our food actually grow. Now that I am assured that we can really keep the garden growing and alive, I am going to get a little more adventurous with next year's garden. I'm thinking we will be adding some sugar snap peas, watermelon, strawberries, and fresh herbs next year...along with everything we are growing this year too!

Katelyn, being the competitive one that she is, inspects the plants to see who has the biggest. She was quite disappointed that Kennedy's plant has the biggest tomato so far. But, she did feel like the winner once she realized that her plant has the most tomatoes growing on it....score one for Katelyn!

Here are a few pictures of our garden as it looks today...














No comments: