About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Banner

You may have noticed the new banner and updated family picture on the homepage of this blog. Both pictures are courtesy of Erin Cobb Photography in Huntsville, Alabama. Erin said that I could use the CD of proofs for the web or for my blog, so I hope I am okay by using them as a new header and family photo. Erin, if this violates any of your copyright, please, please, please let me know. I certainly do not want to do that. Like I said, since I am able to use the CD for my blog and the web, I am guessing this is okay. But, honestly, if it isn't, just let me know and I'll take them down ASAP:)

On a brighter, less nervous note, aren't they awesome pictures!!!! Please check out her website at www.erincobbphotography.com
to see more of her amazing work or to try to book an upcoming session.
(you'll need to copy and paste it because I am not techy enough
to know how to make it a direct link)

No comments: