About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Winter Bliss

This entry is for Julie in California and for Mike, Tiffany, and Lisse in Texas. Since y'all have plenty of sunshine and warm days, thought you would like a glimpse into what we get here. As an added bonus, Katelyn and I had two snow days this week and we were off for President's Day on Monday...gotta love a two-day work week! The snow is beautiful, but hopefully this was the last of it. Bring on spring!















There must be something up with my computer because all of the pictures and videos that I upload are coming out a lot darker than they actually are, they look horrible! Anyway, here is a short video of the girls playing in this glorious snow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My how you all have grown! What a beautiful home you have built for your family. Must run out and drive by...now that I know how to identify it. Linda