About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Emily's Broken Arm

Here is my darling little 22-month old niece, Emily, with her broken arm. She walked off of Mindy and Tom's bed and landed the wrong way. These pictures were taken after her surgery...they had to put pins in her little arm due to the way she broke it. I don't have any pictures yet of her brand new hot pink, cast...very fashionable choice in color Em!

For those of you who do not already know, Emily is going to be a big sister in early August. Mindy and Tom are expecting the first Jack family grandson, who will join the 4 Jack granddaughters. We love our girls, but we are all super excited to experience the world of a little boy!

No comments: