About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Smile, It's Picture Time

Katelyn and Kennedy have been going through growth spurts lately. Not only are they getting taller, but their looks are changing...they are looking older. Katelyn is getting cute little freckles (despite all of the sunscreen I slather on her) and Kennedy's hair is getting so long. I decided to take the girls out to our front yard after church yesterday for a mini photo shoot since we haven't taken a lot of pictures yet this summer. So, here are a few of my favorites of each of the girls...

Katelyn was just hanging out here waiting on me to finish taking pictures so we could finally go swimming.




I love Kennedy's hair in this next picture!



Look at those little toes peeking out from under her dress.


I had to put in this silly one of Katelyn because it is just so her...


And now for her sweet little innocent side...


Is there anything sweeter than a 2 year-old little girl in a summer dress?



I absolutely love how she hiked up her little dress here.



Can someone please tell these girls to slow down a little on the whole growing up thing?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Nice job on the banner!