About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Holiday Dresses...A Family Tradition

Many of you know that the Jack family is overwhelmingly female. My poor brother grew up with three sisters. Then, my parents had four granddaughters. Finally, this past July, a boy was born! Needless to say, we were all excited...especially my dad and brother. Well, when you have a family of little girls, you can have a lot of fun dressing them alike. That is just what my sisters and I have done. Take a look at these cuties all dressed alike.

These first two pictures were taken Easter 2007




Christmas 2007

These next two pictures were not holiday pictures. They were taken in early August, 2006, shortly after Emily was born. My mom couldn't resist buying the girls their very first matching dresses. She actually bought these dresses even before Mindy brought Emily home from the hospital.

Look how proud Katelyn was holding her newest baby cousin. I can't believe how much all of the girls have changed in 2 short years.


Well, now we get to include a little man. This doesn't change our desire to dress the kiddos alike. I already have my ideas of what the kids will look like. Actually, I have already bought my girls' Christmas dresses. My sisters are going to get my nieces' and nephew's clothes this week. I will be sure to post this year's holiday photo of matching girls with a very handsome, well-coordinated little man, right in the middle of them!

No comments: