About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008!

It's that time of the year again when I dress the girls up in their festive pumpkin wear and we head out to the pumpkin patch for a day of good ol' family fun. They really enjoyed picking out the perfect pumpkins. Katelyn wanted the biggest, most perfectly rounded pumpkin that she could lift. Kennedy was in love with the "baby" pumpkins. She tried to load a wagon up with as many "baby" pumpkins as she could. She was even happier when we went inside the barn as she found the real "baby" pumpkins...the itty-bitty decorative pumpkins.

The girls always enjoy the farm animals. This year, there was a donkey, horses, cows, goats, pigs, and lots of cats. They even got a chance to ride Petals, the very calm and sweet horse.



Finally, we always end the day with a family hayride. Katelyn really was enjoying herself, despite the face she is making in this picture. It was actually the sun in her eyes causing her to squint...it was a beautiful day!

No comments: