About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Little Gymnast

Check out this invitation that Kennedy received last week... Kennedy and her cousin Reagan were invited to join the "Advanced Preschool" class. It is a class for 3-5 year-olds. Kennedy was about one month shy of her 3rd birthday when she received the invitation, but they said that she is quite advanced and really belongs in the class. The advanced class is for one hour and they spend the entire time on the big equipment. She is going to look so tiny on the high beam and full-sized uneven bars.







I am very proud of my little gymnast!

No comments: