About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Total Randomness

I was looking back at some old pictures today and found some diamonds in the ruff. They are pictures that never caught my eye before. But, now that the girls are a little older, I guess I look at the pictures from a different perspective. These are just ordinary pictures, but I love how young the girls are in them. Isn't it funny how you don't even remember your kids looking a certain way until you look back at old pictures?

This was Kennedy's 1st birthday. Look at her hair...light brown and a little curly. She looks SO much like my brother in this picture. I feel like I am looking at one of his baby pictures...striking resemblance!
Also, doesn't she have Drew Barrymore's cute little crooked smile.? Kevin and I noticed it when she was only a couple of days old. Someone even stopped us in public last year and said that she looked like a young Drew Barrymore. I only see it in her smile, but I do see it.


These next two pictures were both taken in January of 2008





This picture is actually a recent one of Katelyn. It really shows her personality...this is so our Kate!
She is full of life, energy, creativity, and craziness...she keeps everyone laughing!


No comments: