About Me

My photo
I am 36 years old and a mother of two beautiful little girls. Kevin and I have been married for 11 years. He is a stay-at-home dad who runs his own business from our home. I am a part-time 3rd grade teacher and have been teaching for 15 years. I live no more than 10 minutes away from my parents, in-laws, sisters, nieces, newest nephew, grandparents, aunts, and uncles... I wouldn't want it any other way!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Look Who Lost Her Front Tooth

Katelyn lost her first top tooth this week. She has two missing teeth at the moment, but has lost four teeth in all. She was very worried about losing this top tooth. She was afraid that it would make her look silly. Now that the tooth is actually out, she loves it! She shines that gorgeous smile to everyone who wants to see!

Check out how cute she looks with her newest missing tooth...






I tell you, I think all of the spring rain is making my girls grow like weeds. Both of the girls have really shot up over the last few weeks. As a matter of fact, a pair of capris that I had bought Katelyn for our spring break trip to Folly Beach just one month ago...too small already!
And...she is really starting to look like a 1st grader (ahh, only 5 more weeks of kindergarten)!





Note the jeans...Katelyn has not been a fan of jeans. She complained and insisted on only soft pants all through preschool and most of kindergarten. However, she has recently discovered that jeans aren't so bad. I can't believe how much older she looks in jeans...I love how she looks in them!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Goodness she looks like Kevin!!!

Joey said...

I know! You should see pics of him when he was a 2nd grader...so much alike.